<p dir="ltr" style="text-align: justify;">Mar 18, 2017: Embraer has announced Marco Tulio Pellegrini as the new CEO of OGMA Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal. He will succeed Rodrigo Almeida Rosa who will take over as CFO of Embraer Europe, responsible for the company’s finance activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The change will become effective as of <span class="aBn" tabindex="0" data-term="goog_188843660"><span class="aQJ">April 3, 2017</span></span>.</p> <p dir="ltr" style="text-align: justify;">Pellegrini, said “<a title="Embraer" href="http://www.embraer.com/en-US/Pages/home.aspx" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Embraer</a> and <a title="OGMA" href="http://www.ogma.pt/index.php?page=home" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">OGMA</a> have strengthened the levels of industrial cooperation to leverage capabilities in designing, manufacturing and services for the global market. It is an honor to take the helm of this almost centenary company to lead new businesses and growth opportunities of this important Portuguese Company.”</p> <p dir="ltr" style="text-align: justify;">OGMA offers high quality solutions and services to the MRO market that includes maintenance, repair and civil and military aircraft overhaul, engines and parts, components and engineering support. OGMA is as well an established and authorized maintenance center for several Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), including Embraer, Lockheed Martin, Rolls-Royce, among others.</p> <p dir="ltr" style="text-align: justify;">The Alverca-base company has a direct participation in development of KC-390 multi-mission military airlift’s programme, by manufacturing the central fuselage, right and left sponsons and elevators, made by composite material and metal alloys. The involvement of OGMA in the KC-390 programme started at the very first stage of aircraft planning and design, as a result of partnership with Embraer.</p> <p dir="ltr" style="text-align: justify;">OGMA is a joint-venture between Embraer with 65 percent of the share capital and the government of Portugal, which retains the remaining 35 percent stake.</p>